Solved

Is there a way that I can create a generic Inquiry to estimate of how many of a particular sub-assembly can be made from the on-hand materials?

• 23 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

This is what I’ve been able to build but I want to make section that gives me a final number of how many I can build. Not have it show me what the lowest number in stock that I have. I want to see a section that says I can only build 6.

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 23 January 2023, 19:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @garcimig09 ,

To return the minimum value per BOM ID, you should group on the BOM ID and top level assembly fields on the Grouping tab.  Then specify MIN as the Aggregate Function on the “Qty Capable to Build” formula field.  You may need to add the Aggregate Function with the column selector if it’s not showing in the Results Grid of the GI builder.

Depending on your requirements, the Report Designer could also be an option to accomplish this.  

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@garcimig09 out of curiosity, did you figure this GI out? This would be a helpful GI for us as well for planning stock production orders.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @garcimig09  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved