Solved

Inquiry to display configuration attributes with invoiced lines duplicating records

• 8 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

We have two attributes tied to configurations. We would like to display the value of the attribute in the invoiced line item inquiry. The inquiry is working except that there are two records generated for the invoice lines with configurations. I’ve tried various join types and can’t get the inquiry to return one record per invoiced line. Here are snips from the system:

Production Order attributes tab
Configuration Entry attributes tab
Inquiry displaying multiple records for the invoiced line with each attribute separate
GI tables
GI relations - configuration results attributes
GI Results Grid with formula to display attribute CFGAPIIN as OPT1

The inquiry returns the correct number of records if I deactivate the relation to AMConfigResultsAttribute and the related fields in the grid, so I’ve narrowed it down to that part of the inquiry. Any suggestions on how to eliminate the duplicates would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Laura02 8 August 2022, 20:41

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

What field(s) is the inquiry grouping on ? If nothing, maybe try order number & Line number, Production number & Line number.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Thanks! I added the following grouping and it eliminated the duplicates while providing both attributes.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved