Question

How to know which material in production order relates to which option in configuration results

• 23 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I think to achieve that I should join DAC AMConfigResultsOption and AMProdMatl but I have no clue how to do so? Any assistance would be appreciated.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi Kristian, you would have to join the configuration results options table to the material lines by inventory id.  This help article describes the manufacturing tables including the config results tables.  The only issue would be an inventory item that is used in more than one feature.

https://help-2021r2.acumatica.com/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=1ce567e9-7d64-4f0d-aa14-d894a35a8fc3

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hello dgodsill97,

Yes that’s the issue I find when an inventory item is used multiple times not only in multiple features but also within a feature (using different label for the same item). I don’t find any other field such as option line nbr and feature line nbr in production material to use for the join.

When production order is generated for configured item it looks like it does copy process from included options just like copying from BOM when order is generated for non-configurable item so it might not really have a join.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved