Question

How to Delete Clock Entries on Closed Production Orders?

• 6 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

We have a few production orders that were closed out before the supervisor approved clock time entries.  I have accounted for the time/cost by doing a project transaction for each project affected however I’m now simply wanting to delete the time entries off the “Approve Clock Entries” screen.  Anyone have a trick to do this?

I thought I could simply delete them using the “Delete” button but that doesn’t seem to work.   

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@peter92 - what version are you on? The system should not be allowing production orders to close if there are pending clock entries. I think you should log a case for this to see if this has been fixed in your version and they should also be able to help you get rid of those entries. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Debbie - We’re currently on 21R1.  Planning to upgrade to 22R2 in Q1 2023.  What is the process to log a case?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @peter92 - maybe this will help: First steps with Acumatica Direct Support

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @peter92 

I found that in 21R1, this issue should be fixed in builds 21.108 and later.
Which build are you using?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved