Solved

Custom Field FROM Item into MRP Exception

• 16 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

So I have added a custom Field into our ITEM list lets call it (BuyerPlanner). I can add and use this field in areas like the Stock Items list with out issue. I am looking for a way to extend this custom field into the MRP Exceptions Screen AM403000. This is just a sorting field and really just need to be an option to filter by. Any. Thoughts?

icon

Best answer by angierowley75 17 February 2021, 21:14

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

This would require a customization - I would recommend you reach out to your Acumatica partner or a developer.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks, Angie. I was hoping there was some documentation on this I have poke around in a lot of documentation. I am pretty handy with C# and SQL and have written my own API’s etc I am just looking for a little guidance on where to get started. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved