Solved

Critical materials should look at all materials regardless of if the item is backflushed.

• 23 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

From Acumatica help:

“By default, the screen shows only those items where the materials required for the specific Production Order exceed the current quantity on hand and the material is NOT set to be backflushed.”

I believe critical materials should look at all materials regardless of if the item is backflushed.

Is there business logic for not looking at backflushed items?

icon

Best answer by andrestamour43 24 April 2024, 15:17

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@ltussing03

From what I see in testing it looks like the help is incorrect. Critical materials displays materials that are short regardless of the backflush flag. Is this what you have observed as well? 

I will put in a request to have the help updated to remove the backflush statement from the help. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved