Solved

Cost of Goods Manufactured Formula

• 2 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello.

My company manufactures and distributes Gas Analyzers, Chromatographs and multiple spare/supporting parts. 

As you can imagine, we are using assemblies, sub-assemblies and multi-level BOM’s to build our production orders.

Our boss tasked us with determining how many Analyzers and Chromatographs we can build (based off the parts in the BOM) with the current stock we have on the shelf in Inventory.

Any ideas on how I can go about finding out that information? Can Acumatica calculate this for us?

Please advise.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Very Best,

icon

Best answer by AndreasKleinfeld72 2 February 2024, 08:29

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

There is already a product Idea in status “Shortlisted” in the product ideas addressing your need. The idea is called “Can I Build It - Inquiry” so it´s not easy to search for 😀 Here is the link to the product idea  Maximum to report as finished

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved