Solved

Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'NoteID', table dbo.SyncTimeTag'

• 13 December 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m creating a production Order through the processing screen where it doesn’t have a SyncTimeTag table used. when i create any transaction manually from the screen its saves a record with the note id in  SyncTimeTag table. So, while creating a production order an error throws like Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'NoteID', table 'DB.dbo.SyncTimeTag'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.The statement has been terminated.

icon

Best answer by harikanthm60 15 December 2021, 17:15

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @harikanthm60 

If you are working with any customization package(s), can try by unpublishing all packages, then publishing all the packages again and check.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @harikanthm60  I also faced this issue long back, and this is intermittent issue.

Once you restarted the server (IIS) that issue was gone and again did not see that issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Here the reference I posted long back this question.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Naveen B  I have did IIS reset through command prompt an tried even though got the same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @harikanthm60  This is default Acumatica table, nothing to do with any fixes here.

I recommend you to raise a support ticket with Acumatica after below verification is compelted.

• Have you unpublished your customization and also observing the same issue?
Userlevel 1
Badge

@vivekm  as you suggested unpublised all the packages and published again and checked even though not resolved.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I was using  PXTimeTagAttribute in the  DAC NoteID field [PXTimeTagAttribute(typeof(TSProdOrder.noteID))]
when i comment this its resolved the issue.
Thanks.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved