Solved

Can't Clock Out - Cant Add Data into AMClockTran DAC

• 23 October 2023
  • 2 replies

We are trying to hunt down an issue that pops up with a user being unable to clock out.  When you go to clock entry, find the production order, and the user it returns the current clocked in step.  When you click clock out it spins for a sec and doesnt nothing.  When you go to trace it says Cant add data into AmClockTranDac.  However, if the user puts in a qty of 1, it will work.  This seems to happen most frequently to this one user.  I have looked at her employee record and user rights and they are similar to other users in the team.  Any thoughts?

icon

Best answer by Debbie Baldwin 23 October 2023, 21:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@smyss  - please log a support case if you have not done so already. I believe they will need to look at your trace data. thanks!!

Userlevel 2

@smyss  - from personal experience, Multiple Clock Entry screen seems to function smoothly. I had challenges with Clock Entry screen too that needed to be resolved by Support. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved