Solved

BOM Summary Report and Sub Reports Are Incorrect

• 19 April 2021
  • 3 replies

The BOM Summary Form has been incorrect in ALL Manufacturing Versions for the Sub-Report Extended Cost Fields, Column Alignment, Missing Sub Totals and Missing Grand Totals in the Main Report.  Has anyone seen a correct version anywhere?  

icon

Best answer by angierowley75 19 April 2021, 14:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Do you have an open case with Acumatica support for this issue?   If not, I would recommend getting one logged so they can assist.  I did a quick search of known issues and didn’t see anything related to sub reports of BOM summary.

Yes, and they are deferring me to the ACM Community for assistance or for me to update.  It has been incorrect for as long as I can tell and needs to be corrected in the core product.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi Pam - I received some background information from support - I will reach out to you directly as I think there was a bit of a misunderstanding .

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved