Solved

Bill of Material Cost History - Multi Level BOM Costed

• 31 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Cost Roll History by BOM ID provides cost information by Cost Roll date (although I do not like the fact that it rolls the total cost from subassemblies into the materials category for the finished goods).  Now my question: does anyone know how to view a Multi Level BOM Costed on a specific date.  Sure you can change the date in the report but that only pulls in the correct revision of the BOM ID, it does not retrieve the inventory id cost as of that date.  Am I missing something?  

icon

Best answer by Debbie Baldwin 1 November 2023, 20:50

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@mhensleytn - currently there is no cost of the Bill of Material by date. It would have to be a custom report. 

Userlevel 1

Thank you Debbie for the response.  Hopefully we can add this to the product roadmap for the next release.  It is essential for Financial Auditing purposes (inventory valuation testing).  For now, I will request support from our Partner.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved