Skip to main content
Solved

Bank Deposits CA305000 Count

• 22 May 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is the possibility to count the # of lines in this screen in the lower toolbar like on GI’s? We are on 22R2 but upgrading to 24R1 shortly.

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello @astramathis30 ,

I completed a quick test in my 2024 R1 demo system.  When I click Add Payment in Bank Deposits screen, Payments tab, the Add Payment to Deposit Pop-Up window displays the Number of Documents being added to the Bank Deposit.

After I click Add and Close, the Payments are added to the Payments grid and there is no Number of Documents showing.

A customization can add the total number of documents to Bank Deposits screen for you.

Laura

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Laura02 Thank you! In the quick look I had, I totally missed that “number of documents” so I will check with our Accounting team if that is enough. I don’t use this screen at all so totally overlooked that. Do you have any guide on how to add that customization; can it be done in low/no code or do I have to pass this to our developer?

Badge +18

Hello,

I need to let a developer answer part two of your question - how to add that customization.  Someone will add the details for you. 😃

Laura

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Laura02 no worries, our accounting team replied with that “field” answers their question and between that field and the GI side panel I created for her, she has what she needs. She knew there was a “count" field but couldn’t remember where it was.