Solved

Assign 1 employee to one step in several production orders

• 24 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

2 of our prospects need to allow an employee to clock in to multiple jobs at once. Ex: 3 production orders have a paint work centre and the company wants to track time for each of the jobs although they are all done at once by the same employee. Same issue for a company that uses a plasma cutter to cut parts for multiple production orders in one pass.

I know we can’t clock in to multiple jobs and dilute time to each order but is there any way to combine the tasks?

If I can at least combine the jobs I can calculate percentage of time dedicated to each work order using square inches to be painted or inches cut.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Debbie Baldwin 23 September 2021, 04:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@michael73 - Today this would be a customization. It would be great if you could see if there is a Product Idea for this and add your vote. If not - add one so that we can prioritize.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@michael73 - A new screen Multiple Production Clock Entry (AM316000) has been added in 2022 R2.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved