Solved

Anyone ever get this Error message when releasing production order with parent item lot on completion selected.

• 28 June 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge

Error when trying to release production order when using parent item lot on completion selection.

icon

Best answer by angierowley75 28 June 2023, 20:32

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@MikeBasone have you issued your lot and/or serial tracked components to your production order? Once you have done this and you are using “Pre-assign Lot and Serial numbers” - then you will see information on this grid. 

If you need more information on how Pre-assigning Lot/Serial numbers work - just send me an email at Debbie.Baldwin@Acumatica.com and I can help you out. 

Debbie

Badge

Thank you Debbie...I will pre-assign and let you know.

Badge

How do I pre-assign lot and serial numbers for lot tracked components?
Do a move for my assembly operation?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

You need to set the select the “Allow preassigning lot/serial numbers” check-box on your production order

Badge

Thanks for your response.

We do have allow preassigning checked along with requires parent/lot selection as “completed on”.
See screenshot attached.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

You pre-assign the Lot on the Line Details tab of Production Order Maintenance.

Have you added a lot to the grid on that tab?

Badge

Thanks very much!!!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved