Solved

Adding a configuration key to a production order

• 27 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi MFG community. I just ran into issue with 2022 R1 build 22.102.0054. My client has configurator. When you create  a production order and add the preconfigured key to the reference page, the order saves correctly.

If on the other hand, your create the production order, click save, then add the preconfigured key to the references tab, Acumatica copies in the default Bill of materials associated with the configured item. It does not copy the preconfigured key build.

Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

Chuck

icon

Best answer by cwise52 26 July 2022, 14:56

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@cwise52 - were you able to resolve this issue? If not I would advise to log a case. This seems like a reasonable expectation. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @cwise52 - were you able to find a solution for your issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

HI Chris & Debbie,

This is being resolved in the release coming in the 110 release at the end of July. We are looking forward to it.

Chuck

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved