Question

Using Last Modified on for Automation Schedule

• 5 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I am trying modify the automation schedule of creating shipments. The issue is that we want to give time for a person to put it back on hold and make changes before the shipment gets created. Also, if you remove from hold and quick process, there may be a timing issue.

So I added Last Modified On timestamp to the Process Orders grid so I could use it as a filter. The issue, is that it is set as read only in the value field, so I cannot even try working on it.

I know I could write a customization on create shipment from mass process to check that timestamp, but I would much rather build it into the schedule and not even attempt to process the record. Any help would be appreciated!

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@Keith Richardson

Yes this was a known issue which is being addressed and the bug is fixed in our 2023R2.

Acumatica 2023 R2 Downloads and Release Notes

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I see that 2023r2 is out now, but not supported to be upgraded from 2023r1 update 11 -  I assume this will be supported in a future incremental release of 2023r2?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved