Solved

use the widget of a dashboard in the mobile application, not all dashboards are available

Userlevel 1

Hello there.

it is possible in the AU220013 Mobile workspaces screen to choose dasboard widgets and add them to a worspace, but when you click in the Widget tab of a workspace, on the dashboards column, some dashboards are not visible.

I haven't found what the criteria is that makes a dashboard usable on that screen. It doesn't seem to be the ExposeViaMobile checkbox in the SM208600 screen, nor the fact of adding the dashboard screen in a customization project (in the mobile application menu). But then how do we do it?

icon

Best answer by Anacarina Calvo 5 May 2023, 18:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @jfbrut76 
Based on the help, it indicates that only dashboards without parameters are supported. Does the dashboards you are looking for have parameters? 

Userlevel 1

hello @Anacarina Calvo 
Indeed, I had not paid attention to this requirement. We wanted to use the "orders pending approval" widget from the Purchasing Manager PO3015DB dashboard, which is delivered by default by Acumatica. Now that I know that, I'll be able to do something else. 
Have a nice day

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved