Solved

Smartsheet Intergration 2023R1 404 Error: Unable to Complete Redirect after Sign In.

• 12 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

After logging into smartsheet we get a 404 error after the redirect to https://”CLIENTSITE”/OAuthAuthenticationHandlerSS

icon

Best answer by Omar Ghazi 28 November 2023, 16:51

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@asullivan92 

Are you able to test your integration with POSTMAN and share additional details like how are you trying to connect, what is the error message?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @asullivan92 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 1

Hi @asullivan92 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Unfortunately, no.

Userlevel 6
Badge

@asullivan92 we announced the SmartSheet 2023 R2 compatible upgrade and deprecation notice 17 days ago. It is likely that you are using an integration version meant for an older version of Acumatica, since your original post was a month ago. Please retrieve the latest version from GitHub and try again to see if your problem resolves.

Userlevel 1

@asullivan92 we announced the SmartSheet 2023 R2 compatible upgrade and deprecation notice 17 days ago. It is likely that you are using an integration version meant for an older version of Acumatica, since your original post was a month ago. Please retrieve the latest version from GitHub and try again to see if your problem resolves.

Thanks Omar! It seems I made a typo, this is actually 2023R1! Unfortunately, it seems I cannot change the name now.

Userlevel 7
Badge

@asullivan92 I have changed the title for you

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved