Question

Rich Text Edit Issues

• 22 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello I am currently attempting to add some rich text edit fields to my customised page in Acumatica. I have tried following two different posts with two different issues following this acumatica - How to add a memo / formatted text field ala Cases - Stack Overflow post gives me no errors but the field does not work and is only a single line which cannot have anything inputted into  as seen on the right of the image below 

The second post i have tried following being acumatica - How can I add a rich text box such as in the details tab in the Cases (CR306000) screen? - Stack Overflow gives me a field which works perfectly i can put data in and it saves. However whenever i go to the page it is on i get an error reading “ undefined: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'getValue')”

Anyone able to help? Do not mind on which method ends up working 

Thank you!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@oliverdunn Strange! 

If possible, can you please share the customization package here?

@Naveen Boga Sure thing.

The rich text edit field is “UsrEstimatorNotes”

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@oliverdunn In the customization project, I see multiple screens, can you please let me know in which you added this and what is the field name?

@Naveen Boga The opportunities screen (CR304000)

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @oliverdunn were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved