Solved

Negative Value view change

• 10 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Team,

I have a Generic Inquiry in which i want to change the visual of a negative number to be viewed in Parentheses rather than -### of the fields Credit amount, Debit amount and Net amount.

I attempted to use the this format function in the Generic Inquiry, but did not worked.

#,##0.00;#,##0.00

Attached is my Generic Inquiry 

Regrads,

Sweta

icon

Best answer by sweta68 14 December 2023, 05:59

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@sweta68  As you are using the Total Aggregate Functions for these fields, it will consider only the Numeric fields. If we add the Parenthesis for the -ve numbers Total Aggregate functions will not work.

As an alternate, you can highlight the -ve amount fields with the ROWStyles. 

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Naveen Boga , 

Thanks for your solution. I appreciate your efforts. I have converted the field into string to view the negative value into the Parentheses and it works for me and client is happy with this.

Regards,

Sweta

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@sweta68  Awesome :) Thanks for sharing the update.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved