Solved

Importing Users - User Type Not Not Selected

• 27 September 2023
  • 2 replies

So I was able to piggy back off a couple of import scenarios that everyone here provided in the forum  to create users and assign passwords.  I see there is a user type that when I select the type it assigns the roles and enables them from within the user app.  When I run the import scenario it does everything and assigns the user type and even assigns the roles but it doesn’t enable them.  I am new to all this so I think I am missing something.  As assigning a user type will be way easier than assigning a group of roles.  Any help is appreciated.

Import Scenario:

After Import

icon

Best answer by marilizevanzyl 28 September 2023, 13:06

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @smyss 

Hope you are well.

You need to add the following after each role, you can even try and only add it once after all the roles have being added:

Kind Regards

Marilize van Zyl

Thanks the above worked perfectly.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved