Question

How to link Project GI to Project Screen in Acumatica Mob.

• 3 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi Team,

I have added Project Generic Inquiry (PM3010PL) in Acumatica Mobile by checked Expose in the Mobile Application checkbox.

However, I would like it so that when I click on the Project ID in the Generic Inquiry, it navigates to the Project screen in the Acumatica Mobile app. Could you please assist me in achieving this?

Regards,

Sagar

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi Sagar -

In the GI make sure in the Navigation tab you have the correct Navigation Targets and Parameters set.  Then you can go back to the Results Grid and populate the correct line in the Navigate To column for that row.  That will allow the click to navigate function.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@sagar07 

I would suggest reviewing T400 course @ T400 Basic Customization of the Mobile App 2023 R1 (acumatica.com)

Here’s general idea on how to add a screen(or GI) to mobile(from T400 guide):

Lesson 2.2: Add a Screen to the Mobile App
    Step 2.2.1: Open the Mobile Application Page
    Step 2.2.2: Add a Screen
    Step 2.2.3: Update the Main Menu
    Step 2.2.4: Add a Screen To a Workspace
    Step 2.2.5: Test the Added Functionality in the Mobile App

During my testing on 23.105.0016, I found that Project GI seems to be available by default on mobile app. If that is not the case for you, you could follow lesson 2 from T400 which walks you through on how to add a GI to mobile app.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@sagar07,

For information about the navigation tab and how to configure it, refer https://help.acumatica.com/(W(6))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=30994ae2-7c9b-4814-b4e7-86e1ab49c51a

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved