Question

How to add a Branch and Warehouse mismatch Alert on PO screen.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

We are having a multiple branches and warehouses setting. Like Branch A -- Warehouse A, Branch B - Warehouse B.  If we create PO for Branch A, we like the warehouse to be Warehouse A.
      Normally it is fine. But sometimes, user would mess up with Creating a PO for Branch A, but wrong put the warehouse to Warehouse B.
      Can someone tell me how to add an alert on screen or line level if user put wrong matches on PO screen. Thank you.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If any given user only work with specific branch and warehouse then row level security to limit their access to other branches/warehouses might be your solution otherwise you will need customization.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@aaghaei Yes, most users are given only access to 1 branch and 1 warehouse, no such issue.  Only a few users have multiple access, and normally they would be careful. But not always.
Can I achieve the customization without writing any code?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I am afraid you do not have a no-code option available.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved