Solved

Getting an error when changing the Logo

• 14 November 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Dear All,

When I click on 'Browse/ Upload/ Drag & Drop' for the image, it pops up with an error message.

Does anyone know the reason for this and how to fix it?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Vignesh Ponnusamy 21 November 2023, 18:05

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @rashmikamudalinayake10 

Do u have any customization on this screen? Please unpublish the customization and try it once.

Userlevel 3
Badge

HI @jinin 
No customization are there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

HI @jinin 
No customization are there.

When You upload image trough browser and upload also same issue?

Could you please check the image size 

Please update the log here once.

Badge +11

Have you tried restarting the site? Does the FILES button (upper right) have any files attached already?

Userlevel 3
Badge

@manikantad18

• Yes, I've encountered the same issue, and there are no issues with the image size as well.

@darylbowman

• Yes, I restarted the site, but I'm still experiencing the same error.
  • Yes, there are files attached in the files section.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Dear All,

When I click on 'Browse/ Upload/ Drag & Drop' for the image, it pops up with an error message.

Does anyone know the reason for this and how to fix it?

Thanks.

I'm wondering why the browser button isn't working. Usually, when the browser button is clicked, it should open the file explorer to select images. Why isn't this happening?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @rashmikamudalinayake10,

Can you please share the screenid and the Acumatica build you are using?

Also, you can check the stack trace, enable logging from the Request Profiler screen to get more details of the error.

Userlevel 3
Badge

ScreenId = CS1020PL

Acumatica build - 22.218.0023

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @rashmikamudalinayake10,

I’m able to reproduce the issue, following are my observations.

The issue seems to happen for the Branch(in my case it is Capital Branch) that doesn’t have any Sub Branch to it.

More specifically, I think setting Company Type to Without Branches(in Companies screen) seems to be causing the issue.

I would recommend you create a support case, so we could check this further. Thanks.!

Good Luck,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved