Solved

Document Encryption

• 15 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Document encryption before email workflow.

I have a customer request to send an Acumatica generated document, in this case a PDF, as encrypted to secure the document so that it can only be opened by the recipient who would know the password for the document. This would be part of workflow and they would not want to download the document from Acumatica to their local computer, encrypt and then send the email.
I have searched for such a plugin and have not found anything. Has anyone performed such a request before and what did you use. Or is there not a solution for this and it would require a customization to use an encryption routine?

Any guidance or direction is appreciated. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 15 February 2024, 16:03

View original

2 replies

Badge +11

I have a customization to password-protect pay stubs before sending them as an email. This could be modified to fit whatever use-case you have.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Daryl, thank you I reach out to discuss with you. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved