Solved

Display URL images in Notification Templates

• 13 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello, 

Im trying to Display an icon in one of our notification templates. I tried a few methodes but nothing really worked out. On the one side I got the image on the template but I also got it attatchet to the Mail, on the other side I tried it with google API and URL, but the image wont even show up. Does anyone know what I could do? 

(As informatoin Iam using Outlook as the E-Mail provider)

icon

Best answer by miguel80 14 February 2024, 19:08

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

The way I have managed to do it is by using an HTML format for the template:

It can be a little intimidating to create an HTML template. I use a tool that’s called MJML and it has an easier interface and it will generate the whole html code for you.

You can see on the picture that I’m referencing 3 different images by URL.

Does this help?

It can be a little intimidating to create an HTML template. I use a tool that’s called MJML and it has an easier interface and it will generate the whole html code for you.

Does this help?

No sorry not really…..

This is what I get for the Welcome Mail

But this is what I saved as an Welcome Mail

Here one example how I did it

I have no clue why I get the Mail without any Images, but in Acumatica these Images are shown.

Does this help?

No sorry not really…..

I have no clue why I get the Mail without any Images, but in Acumatica these Images are shown.

I just found out thats the issue appears only on Outlook for me. Does anyone know how i could solve this problem, or why this problem apears? I just tested on my gmail, but theres evrything okay.

Does this help?

No sorry not really…..

I just found out thats the issue appears only on Outlook for me. Does anyone know how i could solve this problem, or why this problem apears? I just tested on my gmail, but theres evrything okay.

All good I figured it out. It was an local Outlook Setting.  And MJML is a very pratical tool that helps a lot. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved