Skip to main content
Solved

Customization Help: Additional field added to opportunity 'open' dialog box not updating field

• 18 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I have created a customisation to add the field ‘owner’ to the dialog box that pops up when you click ‘open’ on an opportunity. However when you enter an owner into this box it does not update the opportunity, the other two field that are there as default (Reason and Stage) do update the opportunity. Is there something I need to do in addition to adding the field to the dialog box? See screen shot of customisation below. I’m using 24R1 Build 24.107.0004.

Many thanks.

2 replies

Badge +12

Open the Workflow where you wish to use this dialog, find the Status the record will be in when the dialog is opened, select the Action that will result in the dialog being opened, and add a ‘Field to Update After Transition’ using the [FormName.Field] value:

Userlevel 2

Open the Workflow where you wish to use this dialog, find the Status the record will be in when the dialog is opened, select the Action that will result in the dialog being opened, and add a ‘Field to Update After Transition’ using the [FormName.Field] value:

Ah, of course! Thank you