Solved

automation schedule on process orders screen

• 8 August 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Im using automation schedule on Process orders screen but it dosent want to work 

Am i missing something ?

icon

Best answer by abdallaahmed61 20 August 2023, 15:00

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @abdallaahmed61 ,

The Scheduler appears to be correct. Please verify the time zone. Compare it with the instance time zone and confirm.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I have ran into issues where a schedule would not fire. Adding a condition seemed to get it to start kicking off. I would add a condition such as for the status being open and give that a try.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I have ran into issues where a schedule would not fire. Adding a condition seemed to get it to start kicking off. I would add a condition such as for the status being open and give that a try.

tried and didnt work

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @abdallaahmed61 ,

The Scheduler appears to be correct. Please verify the time zone. Compare it with the instance time zone and confirm.

its the same timezone for my user

Userlevel 4
Badge

Try adding in a start time and set the next execution at least 10 min ahead of the time you hit save. (something like this below) 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

the problem was that i needed to press the initialize scheduler button.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @abdallaahmed61!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved