Question

Automation Schedule - Error for user right

• 17 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi,

It’s my first time using automation schedule(Release timecard), i got this error, could someone help me ?

Thanks!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @raphrf 

The automation schedule runs from the admin account, Please Log in to the admin account and see if you can able to release manually or not.

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi , thanks for the answer, the admin as is , is only a user, so I will need to create a fake employee and put it in the company tree? isnt it? Or there is a way instead of doing this , to change the account of the Automation schedule?

A+

Raph

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi , thanks for the answer, the admin as is , is only a user, so I will need to create a fake employee and put it in the company tree? isnt it? Or there is a way instead of doing this , to change the account of the Automation schedule?

A+

Raph

ThanksTo schedule the automatic processing of unreleased time cards, the user you are signed in with must be associated with an employee account.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi, 

the picture above was done with my employee/user, and I am administrator !?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @raphrf were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved