Solved

Acumatica CRM & HubSpot

Userlevel 3
Badge

Has anyone used Acumatica for their CRM and have you used the integration with HubSpot?   Is there a lot of set up and configuration for the integration with HubSpot?   Is the integration more than imports and exports between the two?   Thank you!

icon

Best answer by dales50 7 June 2022, 14:32

View original

12 replies

@suebrown Sue:  I have not used the Hubspot Inegration but found the page below that says it is a sync and not imports...https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/productivity/erp/acumaticacrm-data-sync

Hi @suebrown 
you can also use the Acumatica App in the HubSpot Marketplace. This is quickly set up. However, the integration of the Acumatica feature with the import and export scenarios can also be set up quickly.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you for the responses!

Userlevel 4
Badge

@suebrown 

Not sure if you set this up yet.  I just got done configuring Contacts to integrate from HubSpot to Leads in Acumatica using the HubSpot Enhanced Provider.  

Caution:  It doesn’t work well with Multi-tenants.  We did this in our Testing Tenant first (same instance), then when trying to move it to our Production Tenant it wasn’t working.  Found out that the HubSpot Enhanced Data Provider can only sync with one company and the order of the company in the Tenant List form matters, we had to move our Production company to the first one in this List. 

Hope you got it working but if you have questions, let me know.

Sheila

Userlevel 3
Badge

We did get the Acumatica App in the HubSpot Marketplace to work and sync’d leads.  Good to know about the enhanced provider though.   Appreciate the info!

Userlevel 3
Badge

When would one use the Acumatica App in the HubSpot Marketplace VS the Acumatica Enhanced Data Provider?

Userlevel 3
Badge

@sheilao08
I would love to chat with you about the multi-tenant issue you ran into.

-Chad

Userlevel 3
Badge

Does anyone know if Acumatica plans to support syncing Hubspot Deals to Acumatica Opportunites.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I’d like to know too. I created an idea here: Hubspot, sync Deals to Opportunities | Community (acumatica.com) 

Vote on it if you’d like this.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@suebrown Sorry for the months later question here. Did you have any issues with pulling in fields from Acumatica into the mapping for the sync? It’s been such a struggle to figure out what access / permission is needed.

Userlevel 3
Badge

We didn’t have issues with permissions during the sync.   We basically followed the articles -- https://www.acumatica.com/blog/technical-tuesday-hubspot-integration-with-acumatica/ and https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/connect-and-use-hubspot-data-sync?_ga=2.225456797.603602300.1652707387-2111192487.1652707385

One issue we did see is that many leads were duplicated.  A single lead in HubSpot would appear multiple times in Acumatica after sync had been running for awhile.   To avoid clean up of the duplications, we went the route of exporting leads from HubSpot and importing them into Acumatica and not using the sync.  

Userlevel 2
Badge

@suebrown Thank you for sharing your experience with it. I appreciate it greatly. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved