Solved

Extract Data from Release Payments tab by pressing "Process and "Processing All"

• 21 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi,

The aim of this topic is to figure out to call “Process” and "Processing All" from code and retrieve data from Checks and Applications entity

Currently, I extract data when the user press button “save” at tab Checks and Applications and generates file

I need to do the same by, making my solution triggered by buttons “Process” and "Processing All"

Can you, please, suggest how to call these events ?

icon

Best answer by markusray17 21 January 2022, 22:53

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

You would have to intercept the processing delegate, normally you would do that via the Initialize method in a graph extension but it looks like this processing screen sets the delegate on the Row Selected event so you would want to override that. Code sample below.

public class ReleasePaymentsExt : PXGraphExtension<APReleaseChecks>
{
public static bool IsActive() => true;
public void ReleaseChecksFilter_RowSelected(PXCache sender, PXRowSelectedEventArgs e, PXRowSelected baseMethod)
{
baseMethod(sender, e);

var baseDelegate = (PXProcessingBase<APPayment>.ProcessListDelegate)Base.APPaymentList.GetProcessDelegate();

Base.APPaymentList.SetProcessDelegate((List<APPayment> payments) =>
{
baseDelegate(payments);
//Your Code Here
});

}
}

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @markusray17

thank you for the provided code 

Its equivalent for the Acumatica version 22r2 as it would be ?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved