Void Prepayment on wrong date under migration mode

• 24 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 14 replies

Hi There,

I accidently uploaded opening prepayment to a wrong company under migration mode. I tried to void the wrong prepayment item by voiding the payment. However, It was voided under wrong date. So I have the open prepayment item sitting in my open AR aging report. Could you advice I can I delete the wrong open prepayment from the system? Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by Laura02 24 January 2024, 21:22

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

We can’t delete or erase released/posted documents in Acumatica. Acumatica is a GAAP-compliant system that keeps records of posted transactions.

You may recover from the error/negate the effects of the original documents on your AR Aging by migrating a Debit Memo to period 02-2022 and a Credit Memo to period 02-2024, then apply these two documents to each other in period 02-2024.  Opposite Documents will show on the aging from periods 02-2022 to 02-2023 but will zero each other out, then will drop from the report when it’s printed for the end of 02-2024.

Laura

Userlevel 2
Badge

Yes, It worked. Thanks Laura. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved