Solved

Update Attribute on Closed Case at Product Category

• 25 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,

I am trying to update the Product Category Attribute on Closed Cases.  It worked for one case but others are failed.  i also used the same scenario to update the Product item; it worked perfectly for case product .  The attribute is an open text field.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Evan

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 25 October 2022, 08:59

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @EvanG 

I have taken all my closed cases and updated the Attribute for all the Closed cases and it worked perfectly.

Could you please share the error screenshot?

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge

@manikantad18   I am not receiving an error message.  I am not sure what the issue could be.  It worked for on attribute.

Thank you

Evan.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@manikantad18   I am not receiving an error message.  I am not sure what the issue could be.  It worked for on attribute.

Thank you

Evan.

processed all the records once and seen how many records failed?

Userlevel 5
Badge

@manikantad18   Thank you for your assistance, It helped me review the field name.  i had an old attribute that had not been inactivated.  Thank you again.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved