Question

Sync Type with custom DAC/View

• 16 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello, I have created a View and a new DAC from that view. It simply pulls basic Sales Order data from the SOOrder, SOLine, and Inventory tables.

I’ve set up this DAC in a GI, which I’m using in an export scenario.

The only issue I’m really having is that the export scenario doesn’t seem to be affected by the “Sync Type” settings. I don’t want to perform a full export each time, but just an incremental sync. However, each time I prepare the data with the sync set to incremental, it still prepares all Sales Orders.

I tried adding the createdDate and modifiedDate, as well as the timestamp from the SOOrder table to the view/dac, but it didn’t have any effect on the sync.

Is there something specific the Export Scenario screen is looking to determine which records to prepare on incremental syncs?

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

After finding other form posts, it seems that if you use a GI as a screen on an export scenario, the sync type does not work. Is there a work around?

Userlevel 3
Badge

I did exactly the same thing and have exactly the same problem. I filed a case but other than it can’t be done, they did not suggest a work around yet. I am also working with a developer to see if we can figure it out. I will post the result here when I have more info.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved