Solved

SO Import Scenario will stop after 1 sucessful record imported.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day team,

I have a import scenario that is working correctly, but it will give the error “

4 items have not been processed successfully. View name: Document.” after the first record is imported sucesfully (I am testing with 5 Sales Order to import). On the Trace is giving the error “Failed to find record in TaxZoneZip for the given zip code: 43537” but if I add the Tax Category code for No Tax it will error out and not give any information. 

Part1

I hope maybe somebody can help me with this issue, as I see nothing wrong, and the testing with the Tax Category only made things worst.

Note: If I import the scenario 5 times it will complete sucessfully, as it only does one line per import process, not the five.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by vkumar 2 May 2022, 08:22

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@martingaxiola Could you please share the XML format of above import scenario?

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hola @Naveen Boga thank you for the promt response, attached are the xlm files as requested.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @martingaxiola  Thanks for sharing the files.

It seems there is an issue with KEY fields with the above-attached import scenario.

So, I have created a simple Sales Order import scenario and verified it. Working as expected!!

For the remaining fields, you can add and verify and let me know if you get any errors.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @martingaxiola 

Adding to @Naveen Boga, note the Order type is missing on your import which is part of the primary key. 

Regards,

Userlevel 5
Badge

Team,

This has been fixed and working as expected. Thank you so much!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved