Question

Seeking Guidance on Exporting Access Rights by Roles in Excel Using Export Scenarios

• 17 November 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello Community,

I am currently working on a project that involves managing access rights in a system, and I've encountered a specific challenge related to exporting access rights by roles into an Excel spreadsheet using Export Scenarios.

What I aim to achieve is a structured export that outlines the permissions associated with each role, including details such as Module, Screen, Permission, and specific Details. To provide a concrete example, I'd like to export data like:

Role: Purchase Requestor
Module: Purchase
Screen: Request
Permission: Insert
Detail: REMOVE HOLD button Revoke, Hold button allow etc.

I'm currently developed a export scenario for this task, and it is not coming out as I excepted. The last two columns I have created are two comprehendsive. I want detail level but couldn’t figure out what I am missing in my scenario. I have attached my Scenario.

If you've tackled a similar challenge or have insights into managing access rights through export scenarios, I would greatly appreciate any guidance or best practices you could share.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Best regards,
Naing Aung Kyaw

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved