Question

Screen IN204060 is not available for Import Scenario in builds 23.206, 23.208, but it was available in 23.112

• 22 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

We need to build Import Scenario to upload Sales Categories to screen IN204060, but the screen is not available for selection in build 23.206, as you can see in this image:

This is the screen in build 23.112, where we were able to import data to the Sales Categories:

The screen itself is fully functional for manual data entry.

Thanks for looking into this.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Interesting find, I was able to validate your results in my 2023R2 sandbox.  

Have you tried exporting an Import Scenario for Sales Categories from 23.112 as XML and Importing into 23.206?  I would expect it results in a screen not found error but might be worth a shot.  

Userlevel 3
Badge

I tried that. The XML from 23.112 imports into 23.206 without error but the screen ID is blank.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @gpineda64 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved