Solved

Pyables XML Import Scenario

• 28 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Good day all.

I need to create an import scenario to do 3 task,or it can be 3 import scenarios one for each type of file.

i need to import in mass, this 3 

• Excel File(containing 300 bills)
  • Pdf File (300 invoices -pdf files, the same that are listed on the exel file)
  • XML File (300 invoices -pdf files, the same that are listed on the exel file)

1. From an exel file, import an amount of invoices into Payables
  2. Attach a PDF File an XML file into each of the invoices imported from the excel file.

i have the exel scenario already working to import my invoices, but i need to upload to each invoice a PDF file(its the invoice pdf from my vendor) and an XML file containing the same information but its in XML because its requested that way by our mexican goverment agency.

the 3 type of files need to be imported in mass.

is it possible to do this?

thanks for your help!

regards

icon

Best answer by DavidEichner 19 January 2023, 21:56

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @CarlosOrtiz48 

I don’t know of a way to do so with an import scenario, but you can definitely do it via calling an Acumatica API.  I’ve attached the training guide from Acumatica Open University and Page 44 is where they address how to do so.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

Good day David.

Really appreciate your help, i will look into this!

regards!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved