Question

Lead Import Scenario Attribute Help

• 22 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello! I’ve been trying to fix my mapping issue and looked around on this forum along other websites to troubleshoot but I think I’m more confused now than when I started.

I keep getting error: Field: Value, Value: Tradeshow (My lead class I believe) Error: The TRADESHOW class does not have the CUSTOF attribute. Make sure the attribute name is correct or consider adding the attribute to the class.

It is my understanding that I need to have:
TO= Attribute,
Field/Action Name= Attribute (or Attribute → Attribute ID),
Source Field / Value= “=’CUSTOF’ (or insert function to the excel sheet column header)
Do same, but for Value.

I know my lead class TRADESHOW does have the CUSTOF attribute ID, very confused why I’m getting this error above.

I’m fairly certain this is a mapping error on my part, but I haven’t found the right way to puzzle it together. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & have a great day!

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @ellerk19 

Here’s a link for a webinar with an example on how to import attributes (please look at 1:15:15): 

Hope it helps.

Thank you for sharing @riglesias!

It appears I have everything mapped correctly from the video and other instructions I’ve read.

Still getting the error:

Field: Value, Value: Tradeshow (My lead class I believe) Error: The TRADESHOW class does not have the CUSTOF attribute. Make sure the attribute name is correct or consider adding the attribute to the class.

I have verified the lead class: tradeshow does have the attribute CUSTOF. The spelling is correct as well. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved