Solved

Issue using ACTION PAY in Bills and Adjustments Import Scenario

• 19 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

I am trying to make a really simple Import Scenario work, as it give me a really generic Error

I am using the below import scenario to select a Bill on a Bills and Adjusments Screen, and click the PAY button to mass create payments from the Bills and Adjusment screen, the ACTION PAY is there for this, but is giving me an error.

The error is as follow:

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 19 May 2023, 15:20

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @martingaxiola 

What is the error you are getting and can you share the xml of the import scenario?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @martingaxiola 

Here is my first thought

As @Naveen Boga mentioned We cannot perform these actions in one import scenario due to the multiple screens involved. This is the import scenario limitation.

Workaound:https://community.acumatica.com/import-and-export-scenarios-117/open-sales-order-create-shipment-and-prepare-invoice-old-so-13442

Create an Import scenario from the cHECK AND PAYMENT screen and pick the Bill from the drop-down.

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge

@kandybeatty49 Hola, error is just the word PAYINVOICE, nothing more.

Sorry, i was not getting notificaitons from the ticket. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hola @manikantad18, I will try this and inform back. Thank you for the advise. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Team,

Thank you so much for your advise. I manage to find a solution by creating the payments on the Payments and Checks Screen, also, I had a issue where the Type on the Column of the “Documents to Apply” was set to be commited and i unpublish that, and it worked,

https://community.acumatica.com/import-and-export-scenarios-221/how-to-resolve-the-system-failed-to-commit-the-adjustments-row-error-on-payments-import-scenario-processing-5310

Attached is the import scenario I created, the Data provider I am using the Bills and Adjusment screen. Thank you for the support and help!.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved