Solved

Imports Scenario for Open Sales and Purchase orders

• 18 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi all, while importing the Purchase and Sales order can we have the created by id with respective users and not admin.?

icon

Best answer by suresh70 18 March 2024, 08:06

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @suresh70 ,

I believe there's no option for passing 'CreatedByID' along with the user in the import scenario. We can only pass UI-level fields to create transactions. The transactions created are associated with the logged-in user. Hope that helps!

Regards,

Sagar, Greytrix

Hi @Sagar Greytrix I think it's possible by adding the created by ID in the import scenario manually, and it worked.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @suresh70 ,

Thank you for the solution provided on the Acumatica Community.

Does it work for you?

Regards,
Sagar, Greytrix

Badge +18

Hello @suresh70 ,

You may consider using Owner ID on PO’s and SO’s to represent your employees versus Created By. For an employee name to appear in the Owner list, I believe they need to be 1) User, 2) employee, 3) in the Company Tree, and 4) member of Internal Users Role. Owner is on the User Interface (Sagar recommends using UI fields in Import).

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved