Solved

Importing Vendors 2022 R1. New Vendors

• 26 December 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,  All my import vendor and customer scenarios have changed when we upgraded to 2022 R1.  I am trying to load new vendors.  The error message BAccount is Inactive.  it is a new account.

see the attached HTML

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Evan

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 26 December 2022, 19:10

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @EvanG 

I dont see any Issue while creating vendor in Import scenario.

Can you try below suggestions and check once

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thank you

Same error; Account is Inactive.  

Any thing else.  Am I missing something?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @EvanG Is it happening same for all vendors? Can you confirm if that vendor is not presented in the system?

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge

It is happening to 17.  I some data errors that I can fixed.  

See the results attached.

Thank you

@manikantad18 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hello @EvanG 

Few suggestions

1. Remove vendor Status inActive from the Mapping
  2. Bring Vendor summary for loading vendor class top In the Import scenario

Query: Are you importing New vendor or Updating vendor class to existing customers,

May I know the reason for below Mapping

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @EvanG ,

I restored your scenario in my demo and it worked fine. The only thing I changed was the Vendor class to match the one from my demo.

Have you tried to manually do the same as the import scenario under customers screen to see if you get the same error? 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thank you.  I appreciate your assistance.

The changes you suggested didn’t work.  I am trying to add new vendors.  I didn’t try it with customers screen as of yet.  Will that work?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @EvanG

Sorry I meant Vendors screen. The purpose of manually creating one Vendor under vendors screen using the same data as the one from your import scenario is to verify if you get the same error there. Since your scenario worked in my demo without changes to the mapping (just vendor class value) it’s possible the problem it’s directly under Vendors screen and not the import scenario.

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 5
Badge

@manikantad18 @riglesias Thank you both for your support and assistance.  i found that the issue was one of my COA Accounts was inactive; causing the error message.  As soon as I update the Vendor Class profile, the vendor accounts were created.

Happy Holidays and New Year.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved