Solved

importing data from external database into stock items screen

• 30 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi All,

I am looking to create an import scenario in Acumatica, all of our stock items and its details are present in quickbase. Can I create an import scenario so that Acumatica syncs with quickbase at regular intervals and updates/inserts new items produced in quickbase?

How can I achieve this integration without using CSV files?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Julia Lukina 2 December 2022, 22:01

View original

1 reply

Badge +1

Hello @atuljainajm, to reach this goal you can use Business Event Trigger by Schedule type (Create Schedule on Schedules tab) and which will run Import Scenario (Subscribers tab → Create Subscriber → Import Scenario). And it’s possible to Import by Scenario without using CSV files, for example, from MS SQL. More about Import Scenarios you can find in training I100 on the Acumatica Litmos portal (press Learn on the top of this page).

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved