Solved

import scenarios for Leads

• 8 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have created a Import Leads Scenarios, but I’m unsure what to put for the source field/value for Lead ID. The below screenshots mapping works, but it’s actually inaccurate as it is possible for 2 person to have the exact same first name and last name. e.g. when import successfully with 2 records of the same first name and last name, the leads only show 1 record, but it should show 2 records.

any idea how can I fixed this import scenarios? thx

icon

Best answer by vkumar 8 March 2022, 11:32

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jechang 

Just set a unique reference number for Lead on our source file. 
Since Lead ID is always auto generated, based on above reference number it creates a new record even if first and last name of two Lead records are same. 

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Anyone have a suggestion for how to define an Update import scenario to update Leads since Lead ID is created automatically?  Every time we run the import scenario it creates new leads instead of updating any existing leads that have the same email.

Userlevel 6
Badge

@DavidEichner does your source file contain the Lead ID? The system should performs the scenario on existing records (based on Lead ID) if it finds them. Otherwise, it creates new records. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved