Solved

Import Scenario to create Sales Order and complete Quick action process

• 7 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi , @Naveen B,

is it possible to create the Sales Order and do the Quick process all in the one Import Scenario?

so using the attached Scenario,  I’d need to somehow create all lines prior to the “Process Order”.

If not I can do separate scenario but would be cool if I could do all in one :-).  @Naveen B could probably do it :-).

Thanks in Advance.

Laura

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 7 October 2021, 08:43

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Laura,  We can create Sales Order and Quick Process the order below action only when we have 1 line item in the Sales Order. If you have multiple line items, we can not perform Create SO and Quick Process and you will get the below issue (Attached screenshot)

• Create Shipment
  • Confirm Shipment
  • Prepare Invoice 
  • Release Invoice

If you have multiple line items on the Sales Order, please have separate import scenarios. I have attached below 3 import scenario XML files for your reference.

• Create Sales Order 
  • Quick Process
  • Create SO and Quick Process (works for only 1 line item)

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you @Naveen B 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved