Solved

Import scenario for files

• 5 October 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Guys,

I am having a problem on import scenario, i am trying to create an import scenario that can delete all the files on our Test Tenant, is there a way i can mass delete all the files.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 5 October 2022, 11:46

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi

Please review belete KB article 

Userlevel 1

Hi

Hi @manikantad18  it seems that i am not allowed to view this area , how can i have a access into it ?

thanks

Badge +18

Irina’s answer requires access to the sql server.

Maybe you want to make a copy of your test tenant and delete the old one.  We can use a snapshot to copy to a new tenant without attachments in the Tenants screen:

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Jov29 - The KBs and Ideas are only accessible with the customer and partner roles assigned to your business account. Your role currently shows as guest. Please contact your business account owner for this level of access. They should be able to add you to the business account in CRM and proper role. Then when you login next to the community, the proper role will be assigned. Thank you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Jov29 

Please find the attached document 

Userlevel 1

Hi

Hi @manikantad18 thanks for this!

Userlevel 1

Irina’s answer requires access to the sql server.

Maybe you want to make a copy of your test tenant and delete the old one.  We can use a snapshot to copy to a new tenant without attachments in the Tenants screen:

Hi @laura01  thanks for the idea, will copy again our live tenant into test tenant.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved