Solved

Import Scenario - Delete Multiple Transaction by excel

Dear All,

Is it possible to import excel file (Sales orders/ Shipment/ AR Invoice) by the Import Scenario function?

Or there are any way to delete multiple?

Thank you for your support,

Yên Chi

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 4 July 2022, 13:52

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @chidao  Yes, we can do that from the import scenario.

Here is the import scenario for Sales Orders, you can create the same for Shipment/AR Invoices as well.

Let me know if you have any queries.

Badge +16

Hello,

Is it possible to import excel file (Sales orders/ Shipment/ AR Invoice) by the Import Scenario function?

Yes, it is possible to import directly from Excel files to Acumatica. We can also import directly from a wide variety of sources:

Or there are any way to delete multiple?

Yes, we can import deletion of records.  The way we delete records is by replacing <SAVE> at the end of the import scenario with <DELETE> action.

Thanks @Naveen Boga and @laura01 for your kind reply!

I create a Delete AR Invoice Template as the attached image and got the error: “customer id can not be empty” though I understand that we don't need a customer field when we delete?

Mapping screen

Another question, On the import by screen, there is another mapping screen, so which mapping screen that this system is using when I import? 

Thank you,

Yên Chi

Thanks @Naveen Boga and @laura01 for your kind reply!

I create a Delete AR Invoice Template as the attached image and got the error: “customer id can not be empty” though I understand that we don't need a customer field when we delete?

Mapping screen

Another question, On the import by screen, there is another mapping screen, so which mapping screen that this system is using when I import? 

Thank you,

Yên Chi

I have fixed this one. Thanks all!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved