Solved

Import Project Transactions - Save button is disabled

Quick query, I have crested a very simple import scenario to bring in project transactions with the following fields which work when I enter these manually and release

Not sure why but when I prepare and then import I get an error “The Save Button is Disabled”

Any ideas on what is wrong?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 6 July 2022, 14:03

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @Brendan Shepperd  Can you please share the XML format the import scenario?

Hi Naveen,

Attached

Thanks

:-)

Badge +18

Hi,

I think the problem is, Reference Number field has been skipped.  Reference Number at top of screen needs to be added to import file and also to the Import Scenario.

Even if your Numbering sequence is Automatic, still must include Reference numbers so Acumatica will know where one project transactions batch ends and the next begins.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes @Brendan Shepperd  In your import scenario Ref Nbr mapping is missed.

This is mandatory to provide that to identify the system that these Project Transactions should be created for which document?

I have added the Ref Nbr and verified the import scenario and it is working as expected.

Please find the screenshot for your reference.

@laura01, Thanks for that, I inserted the Reference field and it works a treat!

@Naveen Boga Thank you too, as always you are very helpful especially with the screenshots etc.

Cheers

Brendan

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved