Solved

Import by Scenarios - Sales Orders - The save button is disabled

• 16 December 2022
  • 8 replies

Hi All,

I’m trying to create an Import Scenario for importing Sales Orders SO301000 and I get the “The save button is disabled” error.

My import mapping as image:

File data as attached.

Appreciate your advice with any missing I got.

Thanks in advance,

Yên Chi

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 16 December 2022, 11:28

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @chidao Please share the XML report.

Meanwhile you can change the below mapping and try once

Hi @manikantad18 , I have applied your advice, but it still got the same error. 

Could you please guide how to export XML from Import Scenarios

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @chidao 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @chidao

Please take a look on attached import scenario 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

<DialogAnswer> needs to be before the action that triggers the popup. What popup are you expecting that needs this action?

Normally to find these kinds of things i would just run through manually what you are doing in the IS in exactly the same order of the steps. You should see what the issue is that way.

Thanks all for your kind replies. I have made it based on the mapping from @manikantad18 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@chidao

Were you able to resolve this?  One of the tricks I use when I get the ‘save is disabled’ error is I will take the record that errored out and attempt to enter it manually so I can see why the save button is considered disabled.  Let us know if this issue is not resolved.  Thank you.

@ed.goodman I use the mapping from manikantad18 to import.

Honestly, I have no idea why it doesn't work on my mapping even though I do manual following the mapping step.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved