Solved

Import by scenario: Field: Amount, Value: 871.34, Error: The document is out of the balance. Field: Balance, Value: 871.34, Warning: Enter the document open balance to this box.

• 18 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 14 replies

Hi There,

I have issue to import the AR opening balance in Acumatica under migrate mode. I was able to import the data from template but not able to import the transactions. I got several errors;

1)Field: Amount, Value: 871.34, Error: The document is out of the balance. Field: Balance, Value: 871.34, Warning: Enter the document open balance to this box.

This is initial error message I got, however the amount is tie out. It’s in the same function currency. 

1. I tried to clear the amounts to import the transactions. However, I got another error message: “The Remove Hold button is disabled. Field: Balance, Value: 0.0, Warning: Enter the document open balance to this box. Field: Project/Contract, Value: 8SB       , Warning: The customer in the selected project or contract differs from the customer in the current document.”

Attached Import scenarios details. Could you help review and advise how should I adjust to complete the import? Thank you very much!

icon

Best answer by Omar Ghazi 18 April 2023, 23:20

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

@epan A few things to check.

1. Check Accounts Receivables Preferences
    • You can disable the Hold Documents on Entry and/or Validate Document Totals on Entry
    • Be careful here since this way you aren’t relying on the system to check the document totals match the detail sum. 
  2. Do you have anything to check for the document status?
    • The Remove Hold command on the More menu for the document is available only if the document status is On Hold. After the system imports one detail line and removes the document from hold, you need to put the document on hold again, so that all the detail lines can be imported.
    • You can try to enter an integration scenario mapping line with the =[Document.Status] value (Commit box checked). The system retrieves the status of the document and uses it in the next line of the mapping. Then you enter a new mapping line with the <Action: Transition> command and the =IIf([Document.Status]='H', '','PutOnHold') value. The system checks the status of the document, and if it is not On Hold, the system changes the status of the document to On Hold.
Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you very much @Omar Ghazi . The errors are fixed and the items are imported. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved